Thursday, May 19, 2011

The excitement is building

So my friend from work is just back from "paternity leave" (aka vacation time in the US, but I digress) and I am getting really excited for August for when our lil guy comes.

Since TN is back I have a million questions running through my head that I want to ask, but I have decided that a couple of days to get back into the flow of things at work is probably good. If you have someone that has recently had a baby do not be afraid to use that person as a resource, just make sure to allow them some time to get back into the work flow.

Things have become much more real and MW and I have a palpable excitement now. Name is pretty well decided, nursery is underway, MW is obviously showing now, and the baby is moving around all the time. Pretty much every night before bed is talk to the baby/feel him quick time. So exciting!

I don't have any real information to pass on right now except to say that feeling excitement like this is awesome and everyone should enjoy it when it happens! Sure having a baby is a little nerve wracking, but at the same time its just an amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment