Monday, February 27, 2012

God I hate 4am...worst time ever

For the last couple of weeks JW (formally a very good sleeper at night) has decided that he is done with the whole "sleeping through the night" thing.  Instead he likes to wake up every hour, just to make sure that everything is ok.  Although a pain, most of the time we can just put his pacifier back in and he drifts back to sleep, except at 4am.  For some reason 4am just seems to be his favorite time of the night now.

Now to me at the moment it seems that this will go one forever and how can we possibly make it through much more of this.  However I know that this is just a phase and the big thing is just to stay positive.  The thing that i would always recommend in times like this is to keep a good relationship with your significant other.  At least then you have someone to share in your late night/ early morning exhaustion.
I will update more once I make it more than a couple of hours of sleep.
What I want to see on a baby monitor

What I see at 4am


1 comment: